Executive Coaching Services
Executive coaching is fast becoming a core tool for developing and sustaining effective leaders and building more robust organizations. Executives interviewed for the 2011 Daring to Lead report assessed coaching as the most effective, yet most under-utilized professional development strategy.
Coaching is the practice of supporting an individual in their professional development, as defined by the client, with a focus on creative, thought-provoking exploration and accountability. CNM Executive Coaches work one-on-one with executives, managers, and other organizational leaders to maximize their potential, support professional development, build confidence and resilience and resolve short and long-term issues in specific areas such as leadership, working with colleagues and boards, financial management, fund development and other topics.
Top 5 Reasons Nonprofit Professionals Choose Coaching
- Optimize individual and/or team performances
- Expand professional career opportunities
- Improve business management strategies
- Increase self-confidence
- Manage work/life balance
Research and Articles on the Benefits of Coaching
- Harvard Business Review: What Can Coaches Do For You?
- Evelyn & Walter Haas, Jr Foundation: The Power of Coaching
- Fortune: Google CEO on the Best Advice He Ever Got
- Forbes: Try Coaching Instead Of Managing When Employees Bring You Problems
Become a coach.
Interested in increasing the impact of your consulting services? CNM offers a coaching certification course. Integrate specific coaching methods for improved results! Completion of this 6-month program fulfills the education requirement for the International Coach Federation certification. Learn more.