PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the CNMSoCal site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the CNM SoCal site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the CNM SoCal site, and information about how you interact with the CNM SoCal site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the CNM SoCal site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the CNM SoCal site.
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the CNM SoCal site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
When you complete and submit an inquiry form, we also collect all information provided.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the CNM SoCal site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our CNM SoCal site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the CNM SoCal site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
When you complete and submit an inquiry form, we also collect all information provided.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the CNM SoCal site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
When you place an order through the CNM SoCal site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at [email protected] or by mail using the details provided below:
1000 N. Alameda Street, Suite 250, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Item Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected].
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] and send your item to: 1000 N. Alameda Street, Suite 250, Los Angeles, CA 90012.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 1000 N. Alameda Street, Suite 250, Los Angeles, CA 90012
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Cancellation and Refund Policies are as follows:
EVENT REGISTRATION– IN-PERSON & HYBRID VIRTUAL
- Registrations cancelled 3 days before a class or event will be returned in full as account credit to be used for a future class or event at the same value of the original registration.
- Refund requests made in lieu of account credit will incur the following fees:
- 75% refund for cancellations made 8 days prior to event.
- 50% refund for cancellations made 3-7 days prior to event.
- No refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of event.
- Registrations cancelled within 48 hours of the event and “no-shows” are ineligible for a refund or account credit.
EVENT REGISTRATION – FULL VIRTUAL
- Registrations cancelled 24 hours before a class or event may be returned in full as an account credit or a refund.
- Registrations cancelled within 24 hours of a class or event and “no-shows” are ineligible for a refund or account credit.
EVENT REGISTRATION – ALL
- Registrant substitutions may be made at any time.
- CNM reserves the right to cancel or change a class or event, including but not limited to, lack of participation and/or classroom, equipment, or trainer availability. Notification will be provided within 7 days of the class or event, whenever possible. Registrants will have the option of a full refund if rescheduling is not possible.
- CNM is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class or event, including, but not limited to, cancellation penalties for transportation or accommodations. The customer sole remedy shall be the refund of prepaid course fees.
- CNM shall not be liable for damages of any kind resulting from errors or omissions in the class or event training materials, nor shall CNM be liable for any damages resulting from the use of the training materials or other information conveyed at an CNM class or event.
PRODUCTS, PUBLICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Downloadable, electronically transmitted products (PDF file format or otherwise electronic media) are ineligible for a refund or a credit.
- CNM will only replace items if they are defective or damaged. Requests for replacement may be sent to [email protected]; items approved for exchange should be sent to 1000 N. Alameda Street, Suite 250, Los Angeles, CA 90012.
- Membership fees are non-refundable.
- Refund, credit, or exchange requests that exceed 30 days after original purchase may not be refunded to due credit limitations.
- CNM reserves the right to approve or deny requests under extenuating circumstances.
- A purchase of any aforementioned service or product constitutes agreement with these terms.