About this Event
This is part 4 of a series of events to help you apply for the LADWP Community Emission Reduction Grant which offers funds to nonprofit organizations working to reduce greenhouse gas emissions in the Harbor and Northeast San Fernando Valley communities (council districts 2, 6, 7, and 15).
Eligible projects will improve air quality and work to counter the climate crisis by producing renewable energy, increasing energy efficiency, or promoting the switch to clean and renewable energy sources. LADWP is especially interested in supporting innovative projects that engage communities in improving the environment.
If you missed our prior sessions, we’ll help you get up to speed and connect you with the resources you need to produce a successful application. In this session, we’ll:
- Discuss any questions you may have about the requirements, timeline, and process for LADWP’s funding for community projects
- Engage with experts to dig into your project’s details
- Ensure you are on track to submit your application by July 15
- Get hands-on support for your proposal in a small group setting
- Learn about how to access funds to support grant writing consultant
- Tap into the problem-solving talent of our science and grant writing experts
Who Should Attend: This event is open to all nonprofit organizations located within the City of Los Angeles looking to address community health and the environment with projects in the Harbor and Northeast San Fernando Valley communities, located in Council Districts 2, 6, 7, and 15 (Council District map).