Thank you to JPMorgan Chase for sponsoring the Center for Nonprofit Management’s (CNM’s) 2022-2023 Lunch & Learn Series.
Lunch & Learn Materials and Resources
- CERF Lunch & Learn 2/24/2023 PowerPoint Presentation
CERF (Community Economic Resilience Fund) Links
- Los Angeles Economic Development Corporation (LAEDC) – CERF Regional Convener for the Los Angeles region – Website
- CERF Fact Sheet
- CERF High Road Transition Collaboratives (HRTC) Partner List
- CERF HRTC 2/24/2023 Meeting
- CERF Onboarding Form
- Chris Castorena, MPP, Regional Economic Recovery Coordinator, Los Angeles – Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development (GO-Biz) [email protected]
- Alan Cheam, Administrative Assistant, LAEDC CERF, [email protected]
The Community Economic Resilience Fund (CERF) was created to promote a sustainable and equitable recovery from the economic distress of COVID-19 by supporting new plans and strategies to diversify local economies and develop sustainable industries that create high-quality, broadly accessible jobs for all Californians.
About LAEDC (Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation)
The Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation (LAEDC) is a nonprofit organization focused on equitable economic growth in the Los Angeles region and was selected to serve as the CERF Regional Convener for the Los Angeles region.